Re: [gardeners] Arctic chill

Janni (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:48:56 -0600

Ron: It is looking like you all in California are taking our winter!! LOL
Here in Missouri the band of ice and snow is to the west, north and south
of me. Which is a blessing, since I would rather have six feet of snow than
one inch of ice. It is just raining here. One of those chilly, downpour
types of rain! Good luck with your plants and trees. And I think we should
all gear up for next winter. IMHO I think it is going to be the worst one
for the US in some years.

Janni