Re: [gardeners] new to group

Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:27:53 -0600

Not really, the main garden is 17X24 feet and there's a strip garden 36 inches wide by 75 feet long
along a west facing fence. The herb garden is 12 X 22 feet at the moment but is going to be enlarged
by 3X22 feet this spring. All of this is on a city lot with a 2000 square foot house sitting on it
too. It's amazing what you can do when you really want to garden.

George