Re: [gardeners] new to group

Janni (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 18:59:59 -0600

It was 71 today. I did a little yard work and will do some tomorrow.
Getting the garden ready would be a lost cause!! I am hoping that by Friday
we will be well on our way to spring.

Ed is building a really neat shed. Mostly for his drywall tools. Then he is
going to build me a garden shed. THEN sometime in April, we will be
building a new house, replacing this outdated, about to fall apart,
literally, mobile home. We have had our land since '95 and this mh longer,
it is time for something bigger and better. Good thing he is in construction!

Janni