Re: [gardeners] Sunday in the garden

Alan Zelhart (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 07:38:38 -0700

--------------0444CB08B428614A1D05769F

Laugh!  Oh, we can do that much earlier here, generally by June ;)  I would say
June - September would be the best months for frying eggs on the sidewalk. =)  I
know what you mean though.  So is San Antonio humid heat, or is it dry like
Arizona?
-----
Alan        Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13

http://www.gizmoaz.com
Over 240 roses and over 150 Different varieties! Never a dull moment!!
Check out the Garden Cams on Saturday and Sunday!!

  "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates (1981)