Re: [gardeners] Sunday in the garden

clb99@satx.rr.com (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:42:34 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C1BF0E.8053D6B0

We have Humid heat here. Makes it really nice!  But I guess you have to =
take the good with the bad.  At least we don't have to shovel snow.  =
Every place has it's good and bad points I guess. =20

So in Arizona what months do you have for winter?  Are they pretty mild?

CB
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alan Zelhart=20
  To: gardeners@globalgarden.com=20
  Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 8:38 AM
  Subject: Re: [gardeners] Sunday in the garden

  Laugh!  Oh, we can do that much earlier here, generally by June ;)  I =
would say June - September would be the best months for frying eggs on =
the sidewalk. =3D)  I know what you mean though.  So is San Antonio =
humid heat, or is it dry like Arizona?=20
  -----=20
  Alan        Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13=20
  http://www.gizmoaz.com=20
  Over 240 roses and over 150 Different varieties! Never a dull moment!! =

  Check out the Garden Cams on Saturday and Sunday!!=20

    "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates (1981)=20

  clb99@satx.rr.com wrote:=20

    Hi Alan,=20
      I'm in San Antonio, Texas.  By August we'll be able to fry an egg =
on the=20
    pavement.=20
    CB=20

    ----- Original Message -----=20