Re: [gardeners] Tomatoes again

Fri, 05 Apr 2002 11:13:35 -0600

I have to agree with Ron on the Yellow Pear, I grow them for the flavor
they have and they readily reseed if you drop a couple "by accident." I
don't usually grow cherry tomatoes but we have one growing in a pot that
Miz Anne bought at the feed store. Don't remember the name but it is a
short stocky plant and is already covered with small tomatoes. Sweet
Millions has a good reputation too.

George