RE: [gardeners] Sunday in the garden

Rosemary Carlson (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:19:11 -0400

Did you say corgis? The love of my life! I've had 2 Pembrokes - both lived
14 years and recently passed away. Two Cardigans - Katy lived to be 13.
Eliza Jane is 2 and the light of my life. Cardigans DO have tails! :)

Rosemary in eastern KY

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardeners@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-gardeners@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of Billie
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2002 4:51 PM
To: gardeners@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [gardeners] Sunday in the garden

> A good time was had by all and we then journeyed home, getting here about
2:50
> pm. Sleepy slept all
> the way over and is asleep on the couch at the moment, being around small
> children makes her very
> nervous and conscious of her feet, ears, and tail. <VBG>
>
> Life is indeed good.
>
> George, ready to garden again

:)  Chase and Kyra are lucky in that they have no tails... one less thing to
worry about around kids! They are both conked out flat on the floor. Kyra
was lying flat on her back with all four feet straight up in the air awhile
ago. Kids and dad have been at the zoo all day so the corgis get to be the
only kids today.

billie