Re: [gardeners] Sunday in the garden

Billie (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:28:26 -0400

on 4/14/02 8:19 PM, Rosemary Carlson at rcarlson@mis.net wrote:

> Did you say corgis? The love of my life! I've had 2 Pembrokes - both lived
> 14 years and recently passed away. Two Cardigans - Katy lived to be 13.
> Eliza Jane is 2 and the light of my life. Cardigans DO have tails! :)
>
> Rosemary in eastern KY

Yes - Kyra and Chase are 2-year old Pembroke siblings - tri-color. We did
some research on what breed of dog would do well with our
family/lifestyle/etc. and the Corgi came up 100% - and it's true! We love
them - they are really great dogs in every way.

I'm sorry to hear about your recent loss. We got the Corgis after my 18-year
old cat died (his companion had died 3 years earlier) and I just couldn't
bear to get kittens so soon after. But the dogs have been such a joy.

My daughter wants a dachshund (she's 4 and calls them duncans..:) so we may
add a third dog later this year. :0  I love having two, can't quite imagine
3, but we'll see!

billie