Re: update and Re: [gardeners] Sunday in the garden

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 21:20:02 -0500

Can you start cuttings of the antique roses? Most of the antique roses I'm familiar with are on own
roots and easy to start. We began with one and have started about a dozen more of the same rose and
have done the same with others we've been given or purchased.

Yeah, the granddaughter and our daughter are back in the church, obviously there is a shared need
with them and they seem much happier.

Your new house sounds nice, we've been remodeling this 28 yo ranch and are much happier with the
interior now. Not much can be done to the exterior beyond a fresh paint job on the trim every few
years. Houses sell quickly in our neighborhood too, not that they're heritage homes though, just a
desirable neighborhood with good police and fire protection and decent schools.

George