Re: [gardeners] Sunday in the garden

Tue, 07 May 2002 13:36:25 -0500

Yeah, we're home now and she's feeling fine. She and the doctor were both disappointed in the amount
of matter they got out of that impacted sinus. She may be facing some real cutting surgery before
too long. At the moment she's on two different powerful antibiotics and nasalcort. I'm feeding her
acidopholus tablets and live culture yoghurt as the antibiotics generally mess up her insides pretty
bad. I'm controlling the meds too, this way I can get her to eat and then, halfway through the meal,
take the pills then finish the meal. Sort of helps in the gastrointestinal problems the antibiotics
cause. Anyhow, no headaches for the moment although the doctor advises she not fool with compost
anymore as it seems to trigger the episodes.

George