Re: [gardeners] Yogurt question

lneuru@watarts.uwaterloo.ca (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 9 May 2002 16:35:55 -0400

You can thicken up any yoghurt by dumping it in clean cheesecloth and
hanging it off your kitchen sink faucet.  Water (whey, I think it actually is)
runs off leaving a thcik cream-cheesey stuff if you leave it long enough.

We used to drink a thin yoghurt in north Africa - thick stuff and also European
style stuff was available too.

Lucinda