Re: [gardeners] Muhammara

Fri, 10 May 2002 18:49:09 -0500

It doesn't matter what the point is Ron, it's called netiquette. Many people have ISP's that filter
any message with attachments, binaries, or embedded documents. AOL is one of them. Others will see
it as a virus, whether it is or not. If someone wants your recipes and you don't want to retype them
then you should send them directly to the requestor. DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS TO THIS LIST.

George