Re: [gardeners] Muhammara

Fri, 10 May 2002 18:51:12 -0500

See my previous post on the subject. It is not subject to interpretation. I also do not send viruses
to people in attachments and send them quite often. I do send them to the requesting person though
and not to the mailing list. Again, do not send attachments to this list if you wish to remain a
member.

George