Re: [gardeners] copy and paste vs attachments

GizmoAZ (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 11 May 2002 10:02:24 -0700

Oh, ok...sorry, I think I missed an email.  It's still the same principle though,  Control C to copy,
Central X to cut,  in Word, Control V to paste in Netscape.  That is how I did the internet classes I
gave last year.  I had it all typed up in word, and then did a copy and paste into Netscape.

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.

The text above, I just copied from word to Netscape, just to make sure I know what I'm talking about.
Here is step by step what I did.

1. Open the word document.
2. Highlight the text you wish to copy or cut.
3. Do Control C to copy, or from the menu or Word, Do Edit --> Copy
4. Open the netscape message where you wish to copy the text.
5. Do Control V to paste, or from the menu of Netscape do Edit --> Paste

Now, something that may be causing the problem is I'm using a different version of word then you,
although the only version I've never done this with is MS Office 2000.  What version are you using?

--
-----
Chat with you later...

http://www.gizmoaz.com
Over 250 roses and over 160 Different varieties! Never a dull moment!!
                     ***** Year of the Rose, 2002! *****
-----
 No matter where you go; you're there !