Re: [gardeners] copy and paste vs attachments

GizmoAZ (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 11 May 2002 10:26:48 -0700

Oh, one other thing I was going to mention.  If you want to copy all the test, without having to scroll
down and highlight all of it, do a Control A in word.  That does a "select all" and automatically
highlights the whole document, then after you have done that, do steps 3 - 5. :)
--
-----
Chat with you later...

http://www.gizmoaz.com
Over 250 roses and over 160 Different varieties! Never a dull moment!!
                     ***** Year of the Rose, 2002! *****
-----
 When things just can't get any worse, they will !