RE: [gardeners] OT: long distance telephone providers

Janni (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 16 May 2002 21:09:05 -0500

Yeah, go figure! I just switched to whatever service Southwestern Bell was
touting, some new long distance thing. I am going to compare a 10 minute
call to CN with AT&T to theirs. If it is cheaper I will keep it. If not,
hello again AT&T. We don't make that many long distance calls.

Janni