Re: [gardeners] OT: long distance telephone providers

Janni (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 16 May 2002 21:06:31 -0500

I use Nextel for my cell. I can phone long distance for nothing, even when
in another state. The farthest we have used it is Las Vegas in the west and
North Carolina in the east. I like it!

Janni