Re: [gardeners] Wednesday, pretty close to the garden

Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:31:33 -0500

Yeah, I saw that documentary, pretty good and still a mystery to the folks who made the discovery.
there's a show called "The Mummy Road Show" that often has some amazing discoveries when they
examine mummies from various places.

George