Re: [gardeners] Ex Farmland

Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:31:50 -0500

Naah! I'm just gonna prune that sucker back to where it is manageable. Why don't orchardist's
develop dwarf fruit trees for hotter climates? I have dwarf varieties in pluot, plum, pear, and
persimmon but unable to find a compatible dwarf peach. You can only grow so many fruit trees on a
city lot and Miz Anne won't let me put any in the front yard.

If I went nekkid through the neighborhood it would scare me too.

George