Re: [gardeners] Fourth of July

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 07:26:30 -0500

Wish we could send you some of the water that's been falling on us and I'm sure the folks in Texas
who are flooding out wish the same. Weather is definitely weird this year. We're not watering at all
and that is strange because we just came out of 3 plus years of drought conditions and the weather
folk say we're still in drought conditions.

You and Miz Anne must be related. We were out putting a primer coat on the garage yesterday
afternoon late and I burned out when we finished one wall of two. There was still about a pint of
paint left in the can so she stayed out there until it was gone and then started doing some stuff in
the garden. When I called her for supper she was beet red and dripping and I really think she was
overdoing it. <VBG>

We'll pray for rain for you.

George