Re: [gardeners] Tapping my expert resources!

Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:50:52 -0500

Vinegar will normally kill whatever you spray it on, wouldn't do that. Conventional wisdom is to
pick them off and squash them, also the quickest way to get rid of them. Bt will do the job but not
before they eat more tomato plants. I would hand pick and then spray with Bacillus thurengenus (SP?)
to catch the next ones.

George