Re: [gardeners] Putting it by

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:24:30 -0500

Penny, I carry a small piece of 1X4 inch lumber with me when I'm doing press on plastic repairs.
Grip the hose or tubing in one hand and press the plastic repair part against the wood. Saves a lot
on fingers and makes it easier for me. The difficult ones I soak the hose in hot water for a few
minutes and that helps it to expand. As soon as it cools down and you put your clamp(s) on it stays.
Hope this helps.

George