Re: [gardeners] Putting it by

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 08:38:07 -0500

Sounds like everyone was on track and busy to complete the repairs. We've been getting rained on all
week and yesterday for about 10 hours. Finally out into the garden about 1830 to pick crowder peas,
tomatoes, cukes, okra, and sweet bells. We sat around comfortably in the family room and shelled out
about 2 quarts of crowder peas which I then cooked and will freeze this morning. I'm glad you don't
have to drag the hoses around anymore, sounds like you have a useful SIL.

George