Re: [gardeners] Re: typhoon in the garden

Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:24:33 -0500

OOps, forgot to say you could use shredded newsprint, dead leaves, dry grass, etc to bring the brown
component up. Forget the nitrogen fertilizer you've probably already got lots of nitrogen in the
green stuff.

Been a long day, short breaks interspersed with working on removing three floors in the family room
and doing some minor cabinetry work in the kitchen.

George