Re: [gardeners] Re: typhoon in the garden

Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:22:49 -0500

A good high nitrogen commercial fertilizer will probably start it cooking. Either that or some
animal manure mixed in. Your compost heap sounds like what my mom used to have, toss it on the pile
and it eventually rots into something useful. Compost makes something useful quicker and without the
bugs.

George