Re: [gardeners] See if you can access this

Janni (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 19:29:43 -0500

I would love for it to be this plant! But it isn't. I looked at about 20
sites/pics. First, it starts growing in late October, but not real fast.
The beginning of Spring it starts growing like wild fire; it blooms in
April/May, flowers stay goodlookin' for about a month, then the dog lays in
them and they die. LOL It did have a chance to spread seeds for the end of
this year. So we will see. Keep lookin'!!!!!

Janni