Re: [gardeners] update

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 19:58:58 -0500

An impressive start on your new landscape Lucinda. I really don't envy you as I am worn out with
remodeling. No time for gardening as I am trying to finish up about six different projects and
please Miz Anne in the doing. Word of honor, I'll never, ever, marry another artist. Of course not
much danger of remarriage since I've been with the same one for 42 years and can't drive her away or
she me.

I'm glad you're a happy camper and are enjoying your respite from teaching. Best.

George