Re: [gardeners] Home again

Sat, 21 Sep 2002 06:25:31 -0500

She wouldn't be happy, my friends have three of those little Chinese
professional lapdogs. One is a little sweetheart and the other two are
crazy as bedbugs, jump on everything including each other. They're so
much smaller than Sleepy she probably would just kill them and drag them
off to eat later. Another post describes what will happen when it comes
time to go in for surgery so I won't repeat it. Thanks for the good
wishes.

George