Re: [gardeners] Home again

Sat, 21 Sep 2002 06:17:13 -0500

She slept most of the day yesterday, usually on my foot or alongside me.
Slept all night from 10 pm until 5 am when we all got up. I suspect she
was on patrol most of the time we were gone. She just ate about a cup of
dog food for breakfast so also suspect she didn't eat much. She's
finally taken me back on as a friend and has quit whipping up on me for
being gone.

The night blooming cereus has buds again Matt, looks like about two days
until blooming time. This plant has gone crazy this year with blooming.

George