Re: [gardeners] Home again

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 11:24:00 -0500

I have always found that Labs are very territorial and not much for
jumping fences. Friends have two of them right now and they stay inside
the 4 foot hurricane fence with no problems. They even leave the drive
gate open during the day and Maxine and Cletus don't even try to go out.
They're like big babies too, just want to lay at your feet and adore
you. <VBG>

George, down with a sore throat and draining sinuses