Re: [gardeners] Lemon Trees

Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:11:04 -0500

Don't feel bad Ron. I got home from work this morning to 170 emails,
discounting the 100 spam messages (sure wish my ISP would get their
MailGuard system back up and running). Half the messages I read must
come from computers with the clocks set wrong, some are answers to ones
that haven't even come up yet. I frequently do the same thing. At least
we spurred some good verbiage on lemon trees.

George