Re: [gardeners] First frost!

Mon, 04 Nov 2002 07:06:32 -0600

I love to read about the adventures of Penny and Jimmie, gives me hope
for my next decade. Of course Miz Anne won't put up with me running
around nude, says it offends the sensibilities of the dog, and her.
<VBG>

It is cool, raining again, and dreary here in SW Louisiana. According to
the weather people we have had more than 70 inches of rain this year and
the month of October brought 21 inches itself, the rainiest October in
our history as we normally only get 4 or 5 inches in that month. It
started drizzling rain yesterday afternoon and it is still going on.

George