Re: [gardeners] Still no frost!

Mon, 04 Nov 2002 07:12:41 -0600

The plant is also the source of the castor oil of childhood fame. The
poisonous part of the seed is in the shell, which is discarded and the
oil is best cold pressed. Used in many different ways besides skin
lotions, plastics, etc. IIRC the rest of the plant is poisonous too. A
short google search will turn up more info on the plant than you can
read in a day.

George