Re: [gardeners] gardeners Digest V2 #1525

Wed, 06 Nov 2002 08:24:59 -0600

Miz Anne used to have that problem even up into her thirties. She came
home from shopping one day all smiles, the guy at the liquor store
carded her when she was buying a bottle of wine. She was 35 at the time.
To top it off the next day she and our teenage daughter were at a mall
and were getting out of my ragtop sports car and were whistled at by a
car load of teenage boys. Definitely made her week. I can still make her
smile when I wolf whistle at her and I mean it when I do. At 62 YO she
is one fine looking woman. Too bad I didn't mellow that well. <VBG>

George