Re: [gardeners] Garden special on TV sunday

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:08:41 -0600

I got up early on Sunday morning and went out to get the paper with
Sleepy Dawg. Was feeling fairly warm until I saw the frost on the
rooftops and on the car windows and suddenly it was winter. No frost
this morning so maybe it was an aberration of Ma Nature.

George

We had a major ice storm in January 1997 and were without power for a
week. Glad yours only was out part of a night and a day.