Re: [gardeners] Getting ready already

Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:38:20 -0600

I cook them the easy way, pierce the skin twice, toss in the microwave
and set it for "taters." When the dinger dings take 'em out and wrap in
foil for about 10 or 15 minutes and then peel. These things were
sweating sugar through the skin when they came out. I think Garnet is
going to be a tasty variety.

George