Re: [gardeners] Getting ready already

Sun, 24 Nov 2002 21:05:41 -0600

Seven feet tall! Wow! Being average height never bothered me at all.
Back when I was a young man, some 40 years ago, the "average" man in the
US was 5 feet nine inches tall and probably weighed in at 170. Back then
I was 5 feet eight inches tall and weighed 155 lbs. No where near that
weight now and Mother Nature has shortened me by an inch. To be exact
she had some help from some back surgeons.

George