RE: [gardeners] Wildfires

Anne Green (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 08:23:21 -0500

Oh how awful!  Wildfires are not easy to live with.  Thankfully, you
still have the house, so have a place to live.  The plants are a great
loss, but easier to replace than your personal belongings.  You are in
our prayers that the fires are out and no one else will be affected like
you have been.
Anne in FL
zone 9b, sunset 26
Education then, beyond all other devices of human origin, is the great
equalizer of the conditions of men, the balance-wheel of the social
machinery.
Horace Mann