Re: [gardeners] Sunday Newspaper link to story

Harry Boswell (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 11:03:05 -0600

tinyurl is *very* easy to use for these long lings.  You just go to
http://tinyurl.com (not www.tinyurl.com!), put the long ling in the box, and
it generates a short link.  Cool, free, and easy!

Harry

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anne Green" <agreen@cfl.rr.com>
To: <gardeners@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 10:22 AM
Subject: RE: [gardeners] Sunday Newspaper link to story

: Wow, Marc,
: I bet they ended with you as you were the most upbeat.
:
: I found a new way to get those long URL sites to work for me.  I hit
: reply and then put my cursor at the end of the first line until it
: connects them (turns blue) then do the same again for the next line.  It
: has worked at least the last 3 times I have tried it.
: Anne in FL
: zone 9b, sunset 26
: Education then, beyond all other devices of human origin, is the great
: equalizer of the conditions of men, the balance-wheel of the social
: machinery.
: Horace Mann
:
: