RE: [gardeners] Sunday Newspaper link to story

Anne Green (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 11:22:42 -0500

Wow, Marc,
I bet they ended with you as you were the most upbeat.

I found a new way to get those long URL sites to work for me.  I hit
reply and then put my cursor at the end of the first line until it
connects them (turns blue) then do the same again for the next line.  It
has worked at least the last 3 times I have tried it.
Anne in FL
zone 9b, sunset 26
Education then, beyond all other devices of human origin, is the great
equalizer of the conditions of men, the balance-wheel of the social
machinery.
Horace Mann