Re: [gardeners] Okay, you guys!

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 21:41:56 -0600

No snow here to hide anything Janni, but lots of water. It's been
raining for two days now so suspect the new year will start out wet.

Us old folks will probably spend the midnight hour snoring and snorting
as we're already fading fast.

A Happy New Year to all and we'll talk to you next year.

George, Miz Anne, and Sleepy Dawg