Re: [gardeners] night blooming cereus

Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:00:00 -0600

That is exactly what I am referring to. I think what your neighbor has
is probably cereus grandiflorus (L.) while mine is epipyllum
oxypetallum. Go to this URL to see the blooming stages and how the leaf
looks. The flower bud comes from the edge of a leaf.

http://www.netasia.net/users/charleskeng/flower.htm

George