Re: [gardeners] Saturday Surprise

Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:33:01 -0600

Your mail at juno has been bouncing for a couple of days, said the
mailbox was full. That's probably why you got the digest, the server is
set to do that rather than stop sending you mail. I was worried about
y'all but couldn't send you an email to check on you. Been seeing all
the news about terrible snow storms on the east coast.

George