Re: Re: [gardeners] Watching it rain, again

gizmoaz@cox.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 8:38:34 -0500

I certainly have lakefront property here in Chandler, Arizona.  Rained all afternoon and all night long.  The park across the street is filled up with water.  Streets are flooded, desert washes are full.  Hmmm, wonder if the wash in the desert landscape design project I did last weekend filled with water? ;)  I'll have to ask Mike today when he comes in to work!

Chat with you later,
Alan
--
Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13
http://www.GardenersCorner.com