Re: [gardeners] Wednesday and not in the garden

Jann (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 09:28:17 -0600

Heh! I got up at 6 to one inch of ice. It is supposed to be in the 50's the
next few days. Then the bottom falls out again. I will be broadcasting my
wildflower seeds before the next freeze. It is looking like spring will be
coming sometime in April! :o(

Janni