Re: [gardeners] gardeners Digest V2 #1598

M T (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:39:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi George,

 Most of it's been fun. The concrete base for the old deck just about
broke me down though. 4 hours with the electric jack hammer was cool.
Thought I had accomplished something.

 Then it was time to get rid of it!

 A friend is using the rubble in his yard for rustic columns. His list
is about as long as mine, so I'm hoping to see them go up in the next 2
or 3 years. The rubble is sitting out back behind his barn for now.

Stay warm,
Matt