Re: [gardeners] West Oz Weather

Marc Winterburn (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 00:28:19 +0800

------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C2E8F7.727FA7D0

funnily my posting regarding Kangaroos stuff hasn't come through =
although Ron's reply posting came through over half an hour ago. Web =
Gremlins I suppose.
Kind Regards
Marc Winterburn

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Marc Winterburn=20
  To: gardeners@globalgarden.com=20
  Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 11:25 PM
  Subject: [gardeners] West Oz Weather

  Hi, the last few days here have all been above 40 degrees Celsius, =
actually that was the temp in Perth, we being 50 miles north and in the =
bush usually have at least 5 degrees more than the city. We also get =
cooler temps in the winter.

  40+ is very hot especially when we get a few in a row the house heats =
up and just doesn't seem to cool down much even at night.
  Kind Regards
  Marc Winterburn

------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C2E8F7.727FA7D0

funnily my posting regarding = Kangaroos stuff=20 hasn't come through although Ron's reply posting came through over half = an hour=20 ago. Web Gremlins I suppose.
Kind Regards
Marc Winterburn