Re: [gardeners] Re: Monday in the garden

Jann (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:28:04 -0600

Well, I have a freezer full of wild turkey and venison all year. Not to
mention crappie, bass and cat fish. "Culling" the wild life population is
the only way to keep Mother Nature from going berserk. Without the cull,
they would kill eachother.

Janni