RE: Re: [gardeners] West Oz Weather

Zelhart Alan-rpcs30 (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:59:58 -0700

Ahhh, now that is the good thing!  My car is paid off! =)

Chat with you later,
Alan
--
Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13
http://www.GardenersCorner.com
-----
Alan Zelhart
gizmoaz@cox.net
Gardens Co-listowner
http://www.gardenerscorner.com/notes.html
-----
  I've learned.... That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.

-----Original Message-----
From: tr1ulium@bellsouth.net [mailto:tr1ulium@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 12:58 PM
To: gardeners@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: Re: [gardeners] West Oz Weather

Isn't the last payment so satisfying?  Paid off my last car early, and said I didn't want a car payment again.  Just bought a Ford Escape this week, so here come the payments again!  Wouldn't have done it, but needed the four-wheel drive to get up our steep gravel drive in the winter.  Got kinda tired of having to park at the bottom and walk up a quarter mile, carrying groceries, etc.
Probably won't drive it too much (unless I'm hauling stuff), in favor of vehicle with better gas mileage.

Elizabeth
tiarella@bellsouth.net