Re: [gardeners] West Oz Weather

Jann (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:28:13 -0600

We own the property and the house, so no payments there. Ed's truck is paid
off and mine, *sigh*, well, I am getting a 2004 the end of the year (same
four-wheel problem for me, Ed's is a 4X4 with a posi-track rear end so it
goes every where) so I will still be making payments on a vehicle as mine
is a 2001 and I still owe a million payments! LOL

Janni

At 02:12 PM